Integration System Lead Developer
Introduction to the role:
One of the largest multinational investment banks headquarter in USA with the middleware systems development and delivery team based in Singapore is looking for a Lead System Integration Engineer to join their team.
The role includes analysis, design and development of integration services between various bank systems, and external clearing systems/gateways. The Position:
- Analyze, design and develop Integration services between various bank systems, and external clearing systems/gateways.
- Create custom modules, services and Adapters.
- Bug fixing
- Deployment support in SIT/UAT/Prod environments
- SIT/UAT/Prod support (Level 3 support)
- Prepare LLD, HLD, user guide, test scripts and other documents
- Development of Webservices, Micro services, API etc.
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- Hands on experience with middleware integration systems preferably TIBCO or MuleSoft or Informatica (non ETL).
- Also, can consider experience working with the following: IBM Integration Bus, IBM Message Broker, IBM DataPower, XSLT.
- Hands on experience in Java & J2EE.
- Hands on experience in banking payment system and clearing integrations.
- Experienced in message standards such as SWIFT & ISO2022.
- Good knowledge of SOA concepts, REST services, API.
- Good knowledge of APAC Clearing systems such as MEPS, G3, HKICL, Indonesia SKN, Indonesia RTGS, India NEFT/RTGS/UPI etc.
- Good to have knowledge of building Micro-services.
- Knowledge of lean Agile and CICD is desirable.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases (DB2 & Oracle).
- Familiar with CICD tools: BitBucket, Perforce, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible, JIRA.
- Proficient with IBM MQ, IBM Connect: Direct and SFTP protocols.
- Proficient with using Parasoft SOATest for SOA testing.