Integration Development Specialist
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
- This role is responsible for the production & delivery of software changes mainly in Integration area (SOAP & REST services)
- Candidate must be experience with SDLC. The candidate is required to perform production investigation (L2/L3), production fixes, support production major, technical design, delivery development & system testing and test support.
- Candidates will be part of an agile squad and will be expected to work in the agile way of working. Candidate will be expected to participate actively in all scrum ceremonies.
- The candidate has to deliver solutions that are flexible, extensible, meeting functionality, operational and scalability requirements. Candidate must have the necessary analytical & technical competency to analyse the production incident and provide the necessary resolution or relieve. Candidate must be able to present and manage stakeholder in meetings.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT experience in design and software development, preferably with Telco experience
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Good to have Java, JBOSS Fuse, JBOSS EAP, JBOSS AMQ, Apache, Oracle, Maven, Camel, Spring Boot, Openshift (microservices), Kubernetes, Kafka (Asynchronise)
- Familiar with CI/CD processes & tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Nexus, JIRA, Confluence)
- Must have hands on development experience for SOAP & REST services.
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.