Join a fast-growing technology business as their Insurance Project Lead, based in their Singapore office. With offices in Asia Pacific, America and Europe , the business is now focusing on growing their insurance partnerships and products within the Asia region. We are
looking to speak with insurance professionals who can demonstrate relevant experience in insurance product development, project management and strong stakeholder engagement. You enjoy working in agile and fast-moving environments, and looking to step up and lead a newly set-up department/project. What You'll Do:
What are we looking for :
- You are the lead to develop insurance partnerships and presence across Asia. You will identify and launch key strategic partnerships with insurance players.
- Develop and implement insurance-related products according to market strategy
- Work with regional & cross-functional teams to successfully implement strategy
- Drive revenue performance for insurance-related category across region ; build metrics and implement mechanisms to monitor and improve revenue performance
- Bachelor’s Degree as minimum educational qualification
- At least 6 - 9 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Demonstrate ability to craft strategy and execute projects and plans across various departments and offices within Asia
- Strong analytical skills
- Articulate your proposition , engage and influence management/stakeholders at all levels
- Open-minded, enjoy and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Enterprising, take ownership
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502