Insurance Consultant (In Partnership with our Bank Partner)
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description The Opportunity:
DBS has embarked on an exciting joint financial planning program with Manulife. Become an Insurance Consultant and serve the bank's customers by providing trustworthy, reliable, and innovative financial solutions to them. Help the customers make informed decisions about their finances to achieve their financial milestones in life. Do all this while being rewarded with an attractive compensation program that is competitive within the financial advisory industry!
Whether you come from a relevant background or have no prior experience, we welcome those with a passion in financial planning to apply! What's unique about this role?
We are looking for someone with:
- Enjoy the best of being able to work flexibly as self-employed agent while having the support of the bank to be successful in the role
- Fully commission-based role
- Leverage on advanced, world-class tools and established infrastructures to be able to serve the needs of the customers well
Fulfilling and varied, a typical workday might look like this
- A degree in any discipline
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and insurance
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About Manulife
- Insurance Consultants will be provided with prospective customers to engage through tele-calls, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs
- Set up appointments to meet prospective customers, understand their needs and recommend suitable insurance solutions
- Conduct subsequent reviews with client to ensure their evolving needs are met
- Ensure the advisory process is fully compliant with the bank's standards and guidelines
- Conduct yourself professionally with utmost integrity and deliver service standards in line with the Bank's values
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Balanced Scorecard set by the bank.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .