An opportunity has arisen with a leading multinational broker, to join as a senior business development practitioner across their General Insurance business. In the role, you will be responsible for growing the companies presence in Singapore by focusing on the local Singaporean market.The company
are open to seeing individuals who can demonstrate a strong track record in business development and sales and who have experience of working in a sales/business development capacity across GI lines. Specifically individuals who have a strong track record in an insurance broking capacity and focused on the Singaporean market.
- Work closely with the CEO to implement the strategic direction of growth across lines for the business.
- Grow and develop the brokerage channel through winning new business/hunter mentality
- Ensure that all sales & operational processes are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Ability to assess new business leads and develop key long term relationships.
- At least 8 years of overall professional experience with 5 in the business development space specifically across GI and/or P&C
- Exposure to broking would be preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify key issues and recommend practical solution.
EA Personnel No R1988296
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502