Innovative Financial Institution to look for a Director, Institutional Sales to join their team in Hong Kong.
RGF has been approached by an innovative Financial Institution to look for a Director, Institutional Sales to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Develop relationships with investors and meeting arrangement
- Develop sales strategy and expand market share with institutional relationships by driving growth across our full product suite;
- Sales of market research products, investment ideas to institutional clients including Fund managers, Insurance Company, etc.
- Build pipeline and drive new business acquisition
- Maintain existing client base to gain top-up business
- Customize investment solutions to suit investment needs of prospects and clients
- Contribute ideas for new products which will be suitable to the markets assigned
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines
- At least 8 years of sales experience in FI or investment bank is preferred
- Experience working with Asian institutional investors or distribution channels a plus
- Good understanding of relevant international rules and practice
- Strong interpersonal communication, sales and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented and proactive to learn
- Excellent communication skills, good command in Mandarin is preferred to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Able to work under tight schedules