Developing and maintaining SEA institutional distribution and strategy for the company’s products (including ETFs, active mutual funds, and alternative products).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with new product development and strategy for SEA distribution.
- Prime coverage of asset owners.
- Assist department head to achieve company target.
- Assist with product roadshows and exploration of new market opportunities.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in relevant field.
- Familiar with MAS regulations and sound knowledge in asset management products.
- Highly motivated, attention to detail, ability to work closely with team members as well as independently.
- Good communication skill, responsible, self-motivated and attend to details.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English and Mandarin.