Institutional Lending Operations Manager, Cryptocurrency
- Aug 31, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Cryptocurrency Exchange who are well known for their presence globally in the digital asset exchange space.
Role and responsibilties
- Execute and manage new loan originations with institutional clients including hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, exchanges and broker-dealers
- Assist in portfolio management, risk control and settlement
- Work closely with internal supporting teams on loan agreement documentation, backend configuration etc
- Provide feedback of market color and product experience across different departments and provide innovative solutions
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in traditional finance, capital markets or digital currency markets
- Strong data analysis, relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
- Similar experience at a cryptocurrency firm or within traditional capital markets is a plus
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932