A top-tier hedge fund with AUM of $10bn is looking for senior fund raising/IR staff in Singapore or HK to cover global institutional investors with a focus on APAC region.
Its HK/Singapore office is looking for the senior fund raising/IR rcandidates.
- Identifying and developing new relationships with high net worth individuals, family offices, institutional investors, endowments and foundations.
- Leading and involving in the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors.
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors.
- Working with other team members to facilitate on-site due diligence meetings.
- Initiating client relationships and managing entire process including long term relationships with investors.
- Developing a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of work experience in fundraising and business development.
- Highly commercial with proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with high net worth individuals, family offices and institutional investors.
- Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required.
- An exceedingly high energy level, independent, strong entrepreneurship, individually motivated, and a collaborative team-oriented approach to business.
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required. Graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- Chinese language fluency is a must.
- Location: Hong Kong/Singapore