Institutional Banking – Senior Manager, Performance Management
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
This leading Financial Institution is looking for a commercially astute senior manager to provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to its institutional banking division. Must have financial product knowledge. Key Skills: FP&A, Financial Markets, Analysis, Score Cards, Strategy, Management Reporting
Provide financial performance analysis and MIS to the business, plus commercial and strategic project work around understanding the revenue drivers of the individual client groups.
- Analyse and determine revenue allocation across the business units
- Management reporting on the product suite and its performance
- Key liaison for all revenue related issues for the front office
- Assist in the annual and quarterly forecasting process
- Develop and embed new MIS reporting processes and systems
- Manage a small team
The preferred candidate will have very strong communication and stakeholder management capabilities and have worked in a similar role. You will have extensive experience of working in commercial finance positions, where you will have developed MIS revenue reporting capabilities for a complex and global business. You will need have worked within banking, possess a CA / CPA qualification (or equivalent) and have approximately eight years post qualified experience.
Please contact me on +65 6671 3360 / firstname.lastname@example.org