Job Reference #226471BR
You will be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO). The CISO Vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of the UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To "protect the foundations and secure the future," CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defense (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy. Your expertise
• You have a minimum of 5-8 years combined hands on experience within the fields of Insider Threat & Information Security
• BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of insider threat best practices, operations and current threat landscape
• Experience with insider threat related technologies, including DLP, UEBA, security monitoring while supporting global security team
• Strong understanding of information security requirements, policies, and regulations.
• Established problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze complex information
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to brief, document, and explain technical details to technical staff as well as business executives
• General understanding of data modeling and analytics, incident response, project management, business or security informatics, threat intelligence, audit & assurance, enterprise risk management, GDPR/CCPA, corporate compliance, security architecture/design strategy, policy or controls development, compliance readiness assessments (i.e. PCI, SOX, GLBA, FFIEC, etc.), system analysis and implementation, or related function.
• Must be passionate about the team's mission, remain calm under pressure, be able to keep an open mind, set aside personal biases/feelings, and pivot quickly between activities based on changing priorities.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to perform hands on analysis and triage of potential Insider Threats
• Able to operate effectively and efficiently on a global security team with limited to no direct oversight
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the firm
• Able to document and explain technical details to technical staff and executives
• Proficient in PowerPoint, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.