Infrastructure Solutions Specialist, Group Operations & Technology
- Drive solutions and ensure it adheres and aligns to the Bank's standards.
- Engage both infrastructure & Information security teams regarding Cyber Security and Enterprise infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other staff to design and implement effective technology solutions.
1. Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in Microservice Container Platform and Software Defined Network and Cloud Services.
3. Experience in hard-core infrastructure design, setup and operations.
4. Extensive experience in infrastructure design and integration to support Bank's Enterprise Infrastructure.
5. Deep understanding on Software Defined Network, MicroService Container Platform, Virtualization, Cloud services (Public/Private/Hybrid Clouds)
6. Good understanding of infrastructure architecture standards, guidelines and principles based on the bank's needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technology.
7. Well verse in RFP process (Request for Proposal) which includes below:
- Review User requirement specifications
- Develop specifications (function requirements & understanding of existing system)
- Conduct Market Scan / Research to determine the technologies available
- Determine the project scope, cost and schedules
- Identify the resources and technical SMEs
- Identify the Risks of and effectively communicate to Stakeholder
- Good verbal, written and articulation skills
- Knowledge with procurement policies
- Conduct POC (Proof of Concept) on technology suits the requirements
- Produce Evaluation scoring, Technology & Vendor recommendation
- Produce solution report and Business paper proposal
- Work closely with Project Management to deliver solution.