Infrastructure Senior Tech Analyst
This Senior Oracle Database administrator position is to provide the support needed from Data Services:
Seeking self-motivated technical expertise on Oracle Database administrator.
• Manage and perform Installation and maintenance of RDBMS and related system software in accordance to the Database Operations policies standards procedures.
• Ensure any issues encountered are addressed in timely manner and in accordance to service escalation procedure.
• Manage Analyze and apply patches.
• EOVS/EOL remediation/upgrade newer version
• Perform database performance monitoring and tuning; participate in capacity planning.
• Prepare the procedure and support the Continuity of Business.
• Perform Risk & impact assessment for new Change activities introduced into the production environment.
• Resolve database related problems. Evaluate /assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
• Manage the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) in accordance to its agreed frequency
• Review and take steps for improvement opportunities in the DB Operations either through process or automation improvement initiatives. Initiate/execute the optimization initiatives process and productivity improvements identified
• Gathering of Quarterly Risk Control Self Assessments and audit evidences.
• Ensure that Database setup and configuration performed are following the Database Security Model Guidelines
• Ensure compliance to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies (CITMP) and Standards.
• Manage and guide the 24/7 production support team for the databases availability.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ years of strong hands-on experience in managing and supporting Oracle RDBMS ( 11g,12c,19c) of a large enterprise
- 4+ years of strong hands-on experience in Oracle Golden Gate/Oracle RAC
- 2+ years experience in managing oracle enterprise manager and advanced reporting skills.
- Working knowledge in shareplex.
- Scripting expertise using unix shell, python and ansible.
- OCM/OCP certifications with hands on experience is a significant advantage
- Experience in PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Kinetica/Neo4J will be an added advantage
- ITIL certification a significant advantage Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting