- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 26 Feb 18
Infrastructure Project Manager (Technology Services)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A Project manager is required within Technology Support Core (TSS) Services team. This hand-on role will offer the candidate an excellent opportunity to further develop their career in a financial institution across all asset classes in Standard Chartered.
The role is responsible for end-to-end delivery of infrastructure remediation projects including ensuring requirements are understood, documented and delivered against budget and timelines. This also includes stakeholder management and status reporting.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage and drive stakeholders in TSS Infrastructure team and within the broader TSS team to deliver to the project plan, on time and to budget
- Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Play a role in clarifying, updating, and improving the processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of your projects
- Identify, mitigate and communicate key assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies to master projects & relevant control and governance committees.
- Review existing processes/ activities to make them more efficient or optimal
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant parties
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure internal processes, standards and risk compliance (including security, regulatory and audit requirements) are met
- Strong technologist, ability to problem solve, self starter, strong infrastructure knowledge, ability to work under pressure
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work on multiple project at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to think clearly and to resolve critical problems in a high pressure environment
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities, across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrate analytical thinking & data analysis
- Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Office/ Project skills
- Fluent in written & verbal English
- Good in influencing skill
- PMP certified
- ITIL certified
- IT infrastructure Program and/or project management experience
- Infrastructure operations experience
- Global and/or regional operations management experience
- Experience in working in a global and/or regional financial institute
Diversity & Inclusion
- Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...