Infrastructure Project Manager
- Contract, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 20 Feb 19
A leading bank in Singapore has an opportunity for a Security Project Manager to leader a company wide desktop refresh program. You will report to the Director of Infrastructure and be accountable for the roll-out of the network tuition projects, McAfee install for over 2000 users.
The purpose of this role is the lead a company wide security refresh including the install and roll out of McaFee and desktop refresh.
You will have a strong IT security infrastucture background within a financial services industry.
- Follow waterfall methodology to deliver projects, both in Solution and Execution phases.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Work with suppliers and business stakeholders to ensure the solution and services requirements are met,
- ensuring the business receives the best products and services at the competitive rates and in a timely manner
- Provide regular status updates to Project Steering Committee and other governance forums.
- Lead the Project Analysts or Junior Project Managers to ensure they are meeting deadlines and adhoc takes required within the project scope
- 7 years experience in a similar position with experience on implementing Infrastructure, CyberSecurity or DLP projects
- Banking experience is not mandatory, but some exposure would be desirable
- Singaporean PR or Citizen only
- University Degree
- Industry Certified (PMP or PRINCE2, and ITIL)
If you meet this criteria and ready to to run a large scale infrastrucure security roll out working closely with a vendor please contact Sharna Barrett today.