Infrastructure Manufacturing Engineer / Consultant
Introduction to the role:
IT Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant from manufacturing required for one of worlds most attractive consumer good brands in Singapore. Global MNC, very successful company and leader in their field. The Position:
- IT Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant based at a cutting edge manufacturing site.
- On the ground working with server/network related issues. Working with the production people/in the production line
- Needs to understand end to end - how the manufacturing production is operating / MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Can also understand underlaying software side systems. Able to identify the source of the issue and get the production up and running quickly
- Role will be split between current site and regional sites.
- Key stakeholders/team working with includes the IT Manager, Service Desk and Manufacturing specialists, make changes to inhouse MES Systems.
- Role will be 50% hands one and 50% non hands on
- Manufacturing experience
- End to End production experience from a manufacturing context.
- Mindset & urgency to fix manufacturing production issues.
- IT Infrastructure background with experience across networks and servers, trouble shoot all the way from servers to networks end point
- Any experience with HP VMware, Cisco Switches, vCenter highly desirable
- Hands-on engineer background able to get involved with patching, cables, mounting new root servers etc
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Shaun Teh in our Singapore office on Shaun.Teh@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Shaun Teh 529363
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/YYid0w/infrastructure-manufacturing-engineer-consultant-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15058608 Job Reference:
Shaun Teh 529363 EA Registration No.:
R21103064 , TEH KAIJIE, SHAUN Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544