The Infrastructure Manager will be leading a team of system engineers with various skill sets to provide infrastructure technical support to the fintech firm's environment especially the data centre. The role is senior and with people management functions as well technical responsibilities.
The incumbent will be involved in but will not be limited to:
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting, and coordination and deliver resolutions as a 2nd or 3rd level subject matter technical specialist
- Provide support services including all day to day management and support of activities related to the data centers, hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage, and infrastructure for an enterprise class firm
The Infrastructure Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Leadership experience in a 24x7 operation supporting physical IT infrastructure (compute, network, storage)
- Experience working with network architecture and client server technology
- Linux / UNIX command line familiarity (Provisioning, monitoring of Linux servers as well as troubleshooting
- Hands on exposure to virtualization technologies particularly VMware
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017