Infrastructure Investment Solution Specialist, EDHEC Infrastructure Institute
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EDHEC Infrastructure Institute
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
A position as Infrastructure Investment Solution Specialist in EDHECinfra offers a rare opportunity to work alongside with the EDHECinfra’s data and quant team of pure researchers and sales team that markets the EDHECinfra index and data product offering
At EDHECinfra, we are an independent research organisation delivering unique index data and analytics measuring the risk-adjusted performance of unlisted infrastructure investments.
Headquartered in Singapore, and with offices in London and the US, the team combines the best of EDHECinfra’s valuable experience with academic research and highly dynamic approach to investing and growing the opportunity for the business.
A position as Infrastructure Investment Solution Specialist in EDHECinfra offers a rare opportunity to work alongside with the EDHECinfra’s data and quant team of pure researchers and sales team that markets the EDHECinfra index and data product offering. The successful candidate will join the team in the Singapore office.
The Infrastructure Investment Solution Specialist will:
• Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients and internal team
• Identify new areas of relevant applied research with supporting documentation
• Have responsibility for leading the development of applied research on topics that best showcase the added value of the EDHECinfra data and analytics platform
• Assist in the presentation and answering technical questions
• Follow and keep updated with market activity and developments
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 4-5 years’ experience in Asset and Risk Management, preferably in the multi-asset alternative space
• CAIA-certified preferred
• Experience in conducting and writing industry research is essential
• Proficient in alternative investment technical concepts and methodologies including private equity and private debt, credit risk models, private asset valuation techniques, structured products and portfolio allocation and construction concepts
• Have clear and practical knowledge of the investment management industry (asset owners and managers) and investment process and value chain is essential.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in French or German language is useful but not essential
• Proven ability to write clear, sharp analytical documents for investment professionals at C levels
• Be highly motivated, proactive, and be able to execute critical work streams with limited supervision and direction
• Possess outstanding interpersonal and team-working skills that will enable the candidate to build relationships with colleagues across the EDHECinfra and the clients
• Travel is required to the US, Europe and Australia for roadshows (2-3 weeks) several times a year