Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals.
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's
- current and future requirements.
- Responsible for management, maintenance, and architecture of storage, virtualised
- environment, servers and systems & network.
- Analyse existing infrastructure usage, research for emerging cloud technologies for potential migration and adoption these solutions.
- Support the development and gap analysis of cloud-based solutions.
- Perform OS hardening based on standard IT security guidelines and fix vulnerability findings in timely manner.
- Provide support to IT helpdesk team and end-users when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in Windows Server administration or similar role.
- Good understanding of network system, network architecture, routing, switching, firewall and security.
- Experience in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS is advantageous.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1987665
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.