- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Infrastructure Engineer1. Infrastructure Service Management
a. Plan, track, review and monitor, schedule and project issues related to
b. Provide Planning for infrastructure hardware, software deployment
2. Infrastructure Solutions Deployment.
a. Ensure infrastructure setup are compliant with bank's architecture
standards and info security policies.
b. Review infra design architecture (database, system interfaces, network,
c. Ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
3. Infrastructure Implementation Services
a. Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD
b. Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
1. Provide technical services to Enterprise infrastructure Solutions teams for
projects deployment and enhancements initiatives.
2. Good understanding of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range
of domains, but not limited to
- Servers Platform
- Middleware technologies
4. Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
5. Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project
6. Collaborative approach within and across different team and work closely with