Infrastructure Collaboration Engineer, Group Operations & Technology
• Provide technical assistance to operation teams.
• Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
• Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
• Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
• Ensure the supportability of the Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Windows and system software.
• Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
• Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
• Provide operational excellence and skills on MS Collaboration tools such as Skype for Business and Teams and Video/Voice Conference facilities used in Meeting rooms
Analyze, architect, design and deliver solutions on the following Skype for Business platform components. This will involve prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple stakeholders and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
Architecture and engineering of Microsoft Skype for Business Server, providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Skype for Business architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment, including but not limited to:
- Frontend Server Deployment
- Edge Server and External Access
- Mediation Server
- SQL Server Express and SQL Server Enterprise Server
- Skype Room System Devices
Identify improvements, create business cases and conduct strategic planning exercises with senior stakeholders to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution. Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years' experience on Skype for Business (SFB) and Voice infra, with 3 years in supporting banking environment.
• Must have experience with either SFB or Lync***
• Experience deploying and configuring Lync/Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Office 365 Unified Messaging
• Experience integrating Skype for Business with other unified communications systems (chat, media, video, voice)
• Knowledge in solutions for townhall, webinar, peer to peer video, etc.
• Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
• Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities
• Strong analytical skills; able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
• Skills and proven experience with following products (in priority order):
o Video and Audio formats
o Video compression
o Voice/Video Performance tuning, packet lost, jitter, latency.
o Skype for Business Server
o Lync Server 2013
o Windows Server 2008/2012
o Microsoft SQL
o Citrix XenDesktop
o Dell/WYSE WTOS Thin Clients
o VoiP, SIP and SIP trunking (Centralized, Local)
o Network Architecture and QoS (optimized for real-time voice/video)
o Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
o Fault-tolerant and Highly Available Architecture