Infra Project Manager (12 Month Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
An exciting Infra Project Manager (12 Month Contract) job has just arisen at a renowned investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Infra Project Manager (12 Month Contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering various IT infrastructure projects across the APAC region while working with the global and local infra teams.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements for project creation and delivery
- Deliver the projects to the agreed budget, timescales and functionality using the company's project delivery framework from inception through to post-implementation review
- Ensure that the project plans are developed and agreed with the project sponsor, steering group and other key stakeholders, and that the project is delivered in accordance with those plans
- Manage the project budgets, highlighting over or under-spend at the appropriate level as well as identify and manage the project risks, issues and assumptions
- Manage the project communications and ensure that the project documentation are completed and accepted
- Manage operational readiness and ensure that the handover to the support, business and other key stakeholders is delivered successfully
The successful Infra Project Manager (12 Month Contract) will need to have at least 10 years' experience in various IT infrastructure projects and possess experience working in the financial services space.
- Ability to work with business-led teams to deliver the infrastructure for a range of application projects while managing internal resources and external suppliers
- Excellent track record of the successful delivery of infrastructure projects to challenging targets in a large, structured organisation matrix environment using a mixture of resource types across different regional locations
- Experience of Agile safe delivery methods will be preferred
- Familiarity with voice technologies will be preferred (ideally Skype, Cisco VOIP, BT Netrix Trader Voice)
- Project delivery, with formal qualifications in project management e.g. PRINCE2, APM, PMP, PMI and Agile
This investment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Infra Project Manager (12 Month Contract) seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh