Infra. - CFO - Lead Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Analyst - AVP
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team
The Asia Emerging Market ("Asia EM") Business Finance team in Singapore is responsible for ensuring the official risk and financials of the Asia EM business are reported accurately on a timely basis, with key control processes (e.g. trade capture controls, model risk control, market conformity checks, significant trade analysis, new product approval, end-of-day valuation and risk runs, etc.) executed to the standards published in the bank's policies & procedures. The team performs financial planning & analysis of the business performance for reporting and decision-making.
We are looking for an intelligent, proactive and highly motivated individual to work in the Asia EM Business Finance team in Singapore. The role will involve the oversight of risk, MIS and financial reporting, Financial Planning & Analytics, trade capture & modelling, new product development and other initiatives. The role requires strong technical skills and stakeholder management with Front Office, Infrastructure Groups and other Finance teams across multiple locations. What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center.
You can expect a competitive range of benefits which includes protection (insurance), financial security (retirement) and work-life effectiveness programmes designed to help you balance and manage your work and personal life. You can expect
Your key responsibilities
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 15/18/20/25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your skills and experience
- Trade capture and modelling of new trades, review P&L and risk of our products
- Support Regional Hub Singapore and Asia traders with P&L analysis of their portfolio
- Perform/Review month end procedures for reporting purposes
- Perform/Review financial planning & analysis for the Business
- Manage stakeholders and offshore team to explain P&L and any issues that may arise
- Participate in inspections and audits by regulators and auditors (internal and external)
- Partner with business and other infrastructure groups on initiatives and issues
- Lead in re-engineering projects, including innovative self-improvement of processes and control procedures
- Ensure control processes are in place around the production cycle of P&L reports
- Observe regulatory and compliance requirements related to the products/business/bank.
How we'll support you
- A good educational background, with a degree and preferably with an accountancy /financial engineering/mathematics qualification.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience, prior experience working in a product control function or middle office department within a major foreign investment bank on FX or fixed income products is preferred
About us and our teams
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.