- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Sep 17
Information Systems Security Manager (TISO)
Information Systems Security Manager (TISO)• Review and enforce information security policy, standards and guidelines for IT business application and infrastructure projects.
• Identify IT security risks including IT business application and infrastructure projects.
• Conduct security assessments for business application and infrastructure projects
• Undertake new security projects to improve the security controls, efficiency and ease of use
• Execute outsourcing reviews
• Perform process re-engineering and efficiency improvement for the unit
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Risk and Information System Control, Certified Ethical Hacker, will be desired.
• Independent and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English.
• Have a very strong commitment to personal development and a drive to develop himself / herself technically and professionally.
• Knowledgeable in IT controls, Application security and risk management methodology.
• Competent in conducting application security/risk assessment.
• Familiarity in Digital Banking, FinTech and Outsourcing will be an advantage
• Has in-depth knowledge of information security risks, concepts of new technologies, such as blockchain, cloud, mobile payment, hadoop, etc.
• Knowledgeable with application development experience and programming/coding will be an advantage.
• Knowledgeable in application penetration testing methodologies, such as OWASP.
• Knowledgeable with the use of cryptographic controls.
• Good knowledge in compliance with MAS TRM, ABS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC, etc guidelines and others an advantage.