Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering team to support InfoSec systems and implement automation.
Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses. Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Engineering and automation
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system including integration with other systems
- Work closely with reporting manager to meet system delivery milestones
- Engage with Technology Infrastructure and/or with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Integration with other tools / systems to adopt and develop automation solutions
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
Customer Experience and Teamwork
- Demonstrate professional, pro-active qualities in dealing with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Work with all stakeholders to meet operation and security requirements.
- Promote knowledge sharing, effective communication and teamwork with peers.
- Maintain strategic vendor partnerships, relevant education and certification.
- Complete relevant education and training as required.
- Keep abreast of relevant technology to improve service delivery.
- Identify areas of improvement in delivering services.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 – 10 years of relevant experience in server administration
- Minimally three (3) years hands-on experience in administration of servers.
- Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Windows 10
- .NET, Java or Python