Information Security Director
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 22 May 19
- Effective security governance, where all required security controls and measures are implemented.
- Eliminate and reduce the security risk and exposure of new products being introduced to the customers, both externally and internally.
- Balancing the security controls and risk management to achieve better business alignment
- Establishing the policy and procedures and to maintain the currency.
- Providing the security communications of creating greatest awareness and ensuring controls and measures to be put in-place.
- Participating at IT projects to ensure security expectations are fulfilled and providing value-added resolutions to address any potential gaps.
- Conducting vulnerabilities assessment and reviews to close the security gaps before the systems are up for public and internal usage.
- Assessing the security risks on changes to be implemented at the production environment.
- Attesting the existing IT systems of detecting and closing any known vulnerabilities identified.
- At least 15 years' experience in leading information security practices for financial institutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Experience experience in leading information security and risk management standards and practices.
- Degree in IT, Computing, or Business Science