Information Security Delivery Leader
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG Employee Services, Inc. Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place. Your contribution at AIG
As a Leader, you are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes.
Reporting to the firm's APAC Information Security Leader, the Information Security Delivery Leader will support enterprise Information Security policy, standards, projects and practices within the Businesses ensuring adherence while producing appropriate reporting and visibility into the different Business unit information assets information security state of readiness. Your responsibilities include:
What we are looking for
- Manage projects and other strategic initiatives to implement, maintain, and enhance AIG cybersecurity posture in the business unit within the geographical region.
- Lead and provide day to day oversight and coordination across the AIG Cybersecurity projects, specifically System and Application remediation, Monitoring and Logging, Identity and Access Management.
- Work with the Software Security Assessment (SSA) Team to ensure application portfolios adhere to standards and recertification cadence.
- Serve as a subject matter expert /technical mentor in translating Cybersecurity requirements.
- Collaborate with ISO leads to deliver tactical and strategic work, and provide transparency and communications horizontally to all regional business unit Managers.
- Review threat intelligence feeds from company cyber defense center and track remediation progress across AIG business units within the geographical region.
- Lead geographically dispersed teams.
- Lead project meetings, communicate project status, assess project risk/issues, develop mitigation plans and resolutions.
- Work with global teams to embrace scope and budgetary needs.
- Some travel may be required.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and Project Management.
- 4 year college degree; MBA or MS a plus.
- Information Security and Risk Management experience.
- Development or architecture background with fundamental knowledge of security concepts.
- Excellent Project Management, problem solving, and analytical skills; PPM certification a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; MS PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and across multiple time zones.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate security risks in business terms to all levels of the organization
- Commitment to advancing skills in the cybersecurity field.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.