- Base plus bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 15 Mar 18
Information Security Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for OSCP or CREST certified professional to join a team of risk specialists working on managing and monitoring risks across the risk landscape to protect and strengthen every aspect of the business.
• Perform technical security assessments such as penetration testing, source code review , security system configuration on various cyber assets including web, mobile, wireless, network and Internet of Things devices
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT
• Possess either Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CREST certifications
• Graduate with a recognised Bachelor’s degree in software/network engineering background.
• Degree with information/cyber security will be advantageous
• Being well-versed in performing penetration tests, secure design and code reviews
• Being skilful in using and interpreting results from common security tools including but limited to Burp Suite, Nessus, OpenVAS, Yersinia, Scapy, Wireshark, Nmap (with advanced options), SQLMap, SSLyze, THC-IPV6, BeEF, and other tools in PenToo or Kalinux distro.
• Familiarity with industry standard classification schemes such as CVE, CVSS, CWE, CAPEC
• Be able to conduct and simulate manual penetration tests
• Be able to code at least in one scripting language: Ruby, Python, Perl or Burp Suite Plugin Scripting
• Willing to develop tools or scripts as necessary so as to create proof-of-concept in challenging engagements
• Willing to conduct security research as necessary to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities
• CompetitIve on offer for suitable candidate, commensurate with experience
• Contact Cherry Lubrin (EA Licence R1435814) at firstname.lastname@example.org