Info Security Tech Sr Analyst
Cyber Security & Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing L2/L3 support for the Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the Operations related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, Manage the production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, network protocols, networking issues and solutions, system monitoring, databases, and storage. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems. Applicant may be asked to initially focus on compliance-related projects which may include but not limited to the following tasks: sync-up of inventories, coordination efforts related to as well as implementation of certificate renewals and migration efforts, COB test coordination efforts, coordination of required environment scans and tests and the implementation of any remediation required for resulting vulnerabilities.
• Provide Technical Application Support Leadership for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
• Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
• Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
• Lead Operations-related projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated with the applications in scope.
• Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
• Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
• 6-8 years of relevant experience
• Hands on experience on security infrastructure like token technologies and public key infrstructre
• Good knowledge on unix and Windows operating system
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication to manage the partners
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Having certificates ( like ITIl, CISSP, CSM etc) is an added adventage.
•Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Regular Days with weekend On-Call
No Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting