Info Sec Tech Specialist (Business Operations Risk Management)
Cyber Security Services organization is responsible for the engineering and management of critical security infrastructure, security services and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level. This includes the 24/7 management of security products and infrastructure components across security domains. The Cyber Security Services (CISO) Business Operations Risk Management Team coordinates and oversees all Risk Management, Compliance and Control activities across the CISO organization.
In this role, the candidate will lead various internal Risk and Control programs, to include:
• MCA and Operational Oversight programs
• Management of control issues, corrective action plans, and risk exceptions
• Business Continuity Management and Datacenter COB testing support
• Records Management
• Supplier Risk Management
• Onboarding of new products and services into CS
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Provide support in preparing deliverables for and meeting with internal auditors, regulators, and external agencies
• Assist in driving process improvements and standardization across the various CS departments
• Supporting other key directives as applicable (VA, VTM, EOVS, Cross-Border clearance, etc.) Qualifications
At a minimum, the position requires:
• Significant knowledge and expertise in IT control functions, audits, Citi IT/IS policies and standards, information security;
• Must be able to work collaboratively with CS&N teams and business partners, providing compliance guidance and administering the company's compliance policies/procedures in a timely manner;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint;
• Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ITIL) are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting