Info Sec Tech Analyst
The Information Security (IS) Ops Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Provide progress and analytics reports on high-impact issues
- Create a daily open event report, and ensure events are closed by monitoring them and following up
- Create or modify policies and rules that increase the efficiency of the control environment
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly/monthly metrics
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis of issues
- Provide informal guidance or on-the-job training to new team members as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Monitor health and performance of managed cyber security tools on day to day basis.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues on the cyber security tools.
- Follow Change and Incidents management best practices
- Participate in Project meeting for planning and execution of Data Center migration strategy.
- Attend cyber security product meetings
- Send Status reports to all key stakeholders
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Appropriate Information Security Certifications or willingness to earn within 12 months of joining
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software
- Proven ability to articulate and translate technical requirements to business leaders
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting