Industry Banker (VP), Institutional Banking Group, Oil & Gas - IBG- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Sep 17
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Originate and generate new business developments for new and existing global clients with cross border opportunities
- Joint coverage as an Industry RM with regional relationship teams in terms of value adding and risk management on existing and new clientele.
- Cross-sell product capabilities and regional franchise / network to deepen client coverage and enhance overall portfolio return
- Robust credit and operational risk management of portfolio
- Bachelor Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience in investment banking or corporate finance, or M&A experience in corporate strategy or investment management in oil and gas
- Results-oriented, resourceful and keen business acumen in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Strong analytical, financial, and analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to influence top business leadership
- Knowledge on credit analytics, credit account and transactional management; corporate finance and business analytics; investment banking products and services; loan and security documentation
- Strong team player with ability to foster trust and rapport with team members
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.