India Fixed Income Trader
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Investment Bank Global Markets division having responsibilities in our Emerging Markets Fixed Income Trading business, being one of the main traders focusing on the India market, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- The chance to risk manage and take ownership of the flow products to generate sustainable P&L
- Management of existing client relationships and a chance to develop new leads by working closely with sales.
- The opportunity to work closely with desk research team to generate profitable trade ideas.
- Cross-divisional collaboration, coordination across other APAC teams and Credit, FX, Rates and EM Strategy desks.
- Coordinating with the global trading teams.
- You building relationships across the company with managements as well other teams across sales and trading.
- 4+years of relevant work experiences within a similar role, having traded Fixed Income products in the India Market.
- Good understanding of the Fixed Income products and a real passion for continued improvement of your understanding of the space.
- An ability to communicate clearly and with confidence is important, with good presentation skills in client situations.
- A strong personality and excellent communication in English, with other languages being helpful.
- A flexible, diligent and resourceful attitude will be necessary given the dynamic nature of the markets.
- Showing ambition to be able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance.
- Being highly motivated, driven, a team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- A passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers, problem solving and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work in Singapore and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.