- Nov 03, 2021
The role will conduct cyber-Forensic Investigations and assist on Cyber incident response specifically on e-fraud cases for all the business entities in the bank. Position Purpose
Successful candidate would be able to demonstrate significant understanding of Cyber Security, capabilities to think out of the box, as well as having a sound and demonstrated experience in large organizations from the financial industry. Direct Responsibilities
- Enrich the Forensic service catalogue with Fraud forensic investigations for Asia Pacific
- Build the Forensic Investigation framework to deliver Forensic service to the APAC and business such as: Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Control
- Test, implement and deploy Forensic tools and technologies to deliver the expected catalogue of services for the business lines
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks from inside and external threat actors.
- Develop processes to enable forensic investigations and evidence to be court-admissible
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS
- Experience conducting computer forensic analysis, maintaining chain of custody and testifying on evidence collected.
- Investigation and recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Manage projects related to cyber security investigation and forensic examination.
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- Develop and Update operational playbook e.g. DDOS, ransomware
- Prepare investigation report and KPI indicator on security incidents.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with global, regional and local incident response team.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams for incident response.
- Assist with routine compliance and audit functions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Provide input to the department's management for enhancing the information security strategy.
- Stay current on security industry trends, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and respectfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel in teams across the organization.
- Team player
- Computer Forensic experience with sound knowledge of Encase, X-Ways and Cellebrite
- Investigation skill required. Experience and Qualifications required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience, CISSP certification mandatory
- Holder of information Security and Forensics Certificate (i.e. GIAC, CCME, CEH, Encase) preferred.
- Background in Fraud incident management in a regulated environment is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps, if your skillsets meet the needs of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903