Company & Team - "About Us"
IHS Markit's Private Markets division empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity and venture capital firms to more effectively control their data and drive internal analytics and insights. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
The Private Markets Implementation team is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering best in class software solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile Private Equity clients. You will work in a start-up like an environment that in all is incredibly dynamic, fast-paced, and will allow you to gain an unmatched exposure and skill set. Our cloud-based portfolio monitoring solution helps automate data collection, create a single source of truth, and helps our private equity clients enable portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for end to end implementation of our industry-leading portfolio management solution, working closely with CFOs, COOs, Finance and Deal Team members of our Private Equity clients. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
You will be a key member of the IHS Markit Private Markets Professional Services team.
Key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Private Equity Enterprise software clients
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Account Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring, reporting, and valuation requirements
- Independently managing multiple implementation projects using best practices regarding system setup and utilization
- Balancing multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Regularly working with internal Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams regarding forward-looking initiatives
- Communicating weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients
You are an analytical thinker, who enjoys working with clients and is looking to excel in a highly dynamic and innovative environment of FinTech and Private Capital Markets space.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Degree in Finance is required
- 2-5 experience in software, financial services vendor or tech/ management consulting services is preferred
- Experience in Private Markets space is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with senior leadership on a regular basis
- Cash incentive plan
- Options to work from home per Manager's approval
- Comprehensive on-boarding program
- Set of responsibilities providing wide cross-functional career development options
- Access to a unique client and internal base of world experts in Private Markets and Financial Technology
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.