IT software engineer (Testing automation)
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Apr 19
Job Reference # 191082BR
Are you a automation tester keen on developing automation scripts for complex applications? We are looking for someone like that to work as a automation testing developer within the Total Wealth Advisory IT delivery team:
• Design test automation architecture of client applications for cross-platform and technologies such as UI, REST API and backend automation.
• Integrate QA Automation into the build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive towards CI/CD using Jenkins.
• Experience with source code management and build process for building and maintaining automation libraries such as xUnit framework and build tools such as Maven
• Evaluate and Implement new software test automation tools and tooling standards.
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Total Wealth Advisory IT delivery team in Singapore. Our role is to support the global WM business and enable them to grow. We help by eliciting requirements and developing solutions.
• University degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study
• Prior working experience in a large scale financial institution
• 5 Years of working experience in test automation using different tools like Soap UI, Postman, Karate framework, Selenium, UFT and TestComplete
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Experience in database test automation that includes connection to various database testing – Oracle & SQL server
• Experience in test strategies, methodologies such as BDD/TDD and Agile
• Knowledge of other type of testing – e.g. integration, regression, unit, system and user acceptance testing
• Strong ability to debug code, analyze failures and trace defects to root cause
• Can-do attitude, proven experience in working under a complex integrated environment
• collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• a reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
• someone who has a high level of quality awareness
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.