Our client is a unique SI Industry catering to various Technology Companies in providing first-line and extended support for their IT needs including (but not limited) desktop/laptop support, network maintenance, software & systems troubleshooting and overall manpower assistance. We are assisting them in the search for IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer to be responsible for day-to-day technical support for their client/customers across specific industries and location across Singapore.
Industry: Technology, Services Integration (SI) Industry
Location: Various work locations Island-wide available
Schedule: 5-day work week, (normal work hours, shift work hours available)
Skills: IT Support, Helpdesk Support, Service Desk
- Provide technical helpdesk/service assistance to end user customers via on-site support (primary function), phone and email (secondary function).
- Will handle first line resolutions on PC Laptops and Desktops - hardware, software issues as well as associated peripherals such as mobile devices and scanners.
- Will maintain an SLA standard and procedures as provided by the IT Team and Team Leader.
- The role will also be involved in computer asset management and inventory checking to ascertain fully functional and operational equipment.
- Atleast secondary education level with certification and/or Diploma courses on IT related field.
- No IT experience necessary but have people orientation and capable of working independently.
- Knowledge in desktop, laptop, computer troubleshooting, PC configuration and basic networking architecture.
- Experience using Windows OS and Mac OS applications.
- Flexible in work hours, weekend work and to be travelling islandwide.
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg Number: R1108657
EA Licence No: 18C9079