One of the leading MNCs based in Singapore is hiring for IT Technical Lead position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert of the web/mobile app and maintain awareness and knowledge of new concepts, emerging technology, and architecture with regards to the digital affinity product roadmap.
- Coordinate with testers during SIT and UAT to ensure defects are managed
- Work with infra team to provision resources in SIT, UAT and production environment
- Work with PM, BA, infra, vendor and other internal team to deliver project releases from initiation until completion
- Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in both IT software development projects and/or IT operations system support roles
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical lead role involving web/mobile technologies
- Experience with iOS mobile apps management/ development, Apple HIG, ApplePay and other related services in the apple ecosystem is required
- Hands-on experience developing solutions using one of more mobile/web application framework and tools E.g. Cordova, Adobe AEM, Chorme DevTools, Bootstrap (or similar), AngularJS, Weblogic/Websphere (or similar web application server), CDN solutions, etc
- Familiar with SOA, API integration, service design and development with hands-on experience using REST, SOAP, webservices and/or other web protocols for application integration
- Worked with Automation tools (E.g. Selenium, SOAPUI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Marvin, Github, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1656313 (Priti Dubey)
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted