IT Systems Administrator Enterprise Messaging
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Feb 18
Do you have the ability to provide 3rd level support for IBM MQ and Tibco EMS, specifically building, migrating and administering MQ managers and EMS brokers?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- provide 3rdÂ level support for IBM MQ and Tibco EMS, specifically building, migrating and administering MQÂ Â managers and EMS brokers
- assist with automation of such tasks
- interact with the global messaging team, clients and other infra teams
- plan and run infrastructure events and projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Enterprise Messaging team provide a managed service for IBM MQ, Tibco EMS and a number of legacy products. The team is spread around the globe and provides services to all business divisions of UBS. Some 1300 queue managers and 700 brokers are supported.
Your experience and skills
- worked in a complex MQ environment where security is important
- excellent technical skills in IBM MQ
- knowledge of Tibco EMS advantageous
- knowledge of BMC Monitoring Tool (Qpasa) advantageous
- solid Unix (Linux/Solaris) skills; AS/400 useful
- a team player with organisational and communication skills
- able to take responsibility for allocated tasks to see them through to successful completion
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.