Ingensoma is a leading derivatives trading firm in the Asian financial markets with trading operations in Asia and Europe.
As someone who has a passion for problem solving and a genuine interest in technology, you will use your skills to enhance and improve the company’s internal infrastructure and proprietary trading system. Day to day you will be required to trouble shoot and problem solve complex technical issues quickly. As a proprietary trading company, our business relies on the strength of its trading system remaining fully operational, 24/7 - 365 days of the years.
The position is PERMANENT and full-time.
- Perform routine health and operational checks on a wide range of workplace IT devices and environments; desktops, laptops, video conferencing and printers.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and information security, complying with the relevant legislation and company’s relevant policies and procedures
- Provide support for the IT infrastructure that powers our proprietary trading systems deployed across a multi-platform production environment (primarily Linux with some Windows).
- Maintain the IT Infrastructure for a robust low latency Linux trading and backend environment.
- Focus on automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery so that we can deploy hardware, and software, solutions rapidly and repeatedly.
- Contribute to IT Infrastructure projects such as data fabric expansion, internal/external cloud computing improvements, trader workstations upgrades, and data center build-outs.
- Keep pace with the latest trends in server hardware and evaluate via benchmarking methodologies.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematic or educated as a system administrator or experience in a system administrator position.
- 0-3 years relevant work experience.
- A solid understanding of Linux systems is required.
- Scripting languages such as Python and Bash.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) to communicate with business users.
- Previous application support experience, preferably in trading, financial sector is beneficial
- Ability to work both as a part of the team and individually
Beneficial to Have
- Exposure with virtualization technologies (XenServer, VMWare, Docker, or equivalents).
- Experience with configuration management and automation solutions (SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS VPC, AWS Storage Gateway, and AWS S3 Glacier.
- Expertise with monitoring toolsets (SolarWinds, Logstash, Filebeat, or equivalents).
- Experience with source control systems (Git, SVN, Gitlab, or equivalents).
- Interested in networking technologies (Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Arista 7150, and Arista 7130 L).
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome! (the more the better, of course ).
- Very competitive salary + Bonus
- Access to Cofounders and C-suite – our lean and agile culture allows for easier access to C-suite executives who are friendly and always open for a chat.
- Personal growth within a growing ambitious international organization
- Casual dress-down environment
- Central office location close to public transport and amenities
- Generous vacation policy
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please submit a CV and Cover Letter to ITG@ingensoma.com indicating the REF: SYS-ADMIN 0821 EFC in the subject title.
Please include past/expected University graduation dates in your resume.
Apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis!
We regret we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
If you have not yet received an email from us, check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
Ingensoma is a leading derivatives trading firm in the Asian financial markets with trading operations in Asia and Europe. The Company is an innovative and dynamic firm with a flat management structure that encourages everyone to collaborate and contribute. We utilize state-of-the-art proprietary software and advanced valuation models that allows it to be one of the most competitive market-makers in the major derivatives markets in Asia.
The company trades in index options, stock options, futures, equities, warrants. We also employ trading in cash products. This is in a global framework and scale and runs on a 24 hours basis.
No Solicitation. Ingensoma is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Ingensoma, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.