IT Support Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Apr 18
Are you passionate about leading Global support team and supporting business to meet/exceed their target? Are you hard-working and fast-learning, with the ability to effectively troubleshoot, investigate and resolve issues quickly within service levels? We are looking for someone like that to:
- supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team
- provide remote desktop support for end-users globally at all levels from Singapore office
- ensure process & compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments
- monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
USC (User Service Desk) is a global support function that provides the first point of contact for all our users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the global desk top products and applications used by us.
Your experience and skills
- 2-3 years of industry experience out of which at least 1 year handles customer support over the phone on IT related enquiry, preferably in a large organization
- accurate documentation of work done and updating records
- excellent PC hardware/software troubleshooting skills Windows 7 and knowledge on windows Profile management including local and roaming profiles Working exposure on Win7, VDI, A3 and DTP (FAT client and Thin Client)
- strong learning capability and committed to self-development
- solid tech skills, outstanding customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- experience in a hands on technical role
- able to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels
- an excellent team player & pro-active; positive personality and "can-do" attitude
- able to handle escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.