- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Dec 17
IT Sourcing Manager
IT Sourcing ManagerAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Manage and execute activities relating to the sourcing of IT products and services for the Group. This includes conducting of RFPs, evaluation and selection of vendors, vendor negotiations and contract reviews in collaboration with internal user groups and legal department.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, initiate and drive sourcing projects to deliver cost savings and other benefits to the Group.
- Adhere to Group Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures, for governance and controls.
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders to manage vendors and ensure that contracts are leveraged across the Group where applicable for effective cost management.
- Create successful relationships with key vendor contacts and participate in vendor's strategic initiatives and ensure company programs are in alignment as such.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish global SLAs and metrics for vendor performance and quality management. Plan and conduct formal regular performance reviews with identified strategic vendors.
- Challenge status quo, initiate and drive process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency and improve quality of work.
- Track and report cost savings. Provide management reports.
- Support budget planning by providing vendor-related information.
What you bring
- Graduate in related discipline.
- 8 - 10 years of IT sourcing experience. Experience in a financial services institution preferred.
- Track record of sourcing achievements.