IT Solutions Engineer - Valuation & Trading Risk Product Development
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Securities
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
The Derivatives, Valuations and Trading Risk team is responsible for the development and support of our strategic derivatives, valuation and trading risk platform for TD Securities. The team is looking to expand its footprint globally with small teams of engineers in London and Singapore working in parallel with our core teams based in New York and Toronto.
The team consists of highly talented technologists delivering solutions to the global markets business providing front to back pricing and risk metrics across a spectrum of FX, Fixed Income and Credit products. The team strives to effectively leverage and extend the Valuation Services platform to increase the product coverage and number of trading desks on the platform, integrate with downstream regulatory reporting, risk aggregation and P&L Attribution systems, produce pre-trade pricing, intraday risk and provide a variety of related services for derived market data, trade data and other related data firm-wide.
Skills & Requirements
The DVTR Product team is looking for a Solutions Engineer to work in Singapore locally supporting the Solutions team by monitoring processes and performance, writing scripts and supporting our overnight batches from Singapore. Additionally, responsibilities will include developing new ways to analyze large amounts of data potentially using python and resolving ad-hoc valuation support issues and acting as a technical project manager for VS initiatives that originate in Singapore.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
• Experience in dashboard development for reporting support issues
• Good knowledge about Fixed Income products to provide support for production issues
• Strong problem solving skills
• Python programming skills
• At least 10+ years of experience in financial services in a business analysis or technology/systems role.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Sound knowledge about enterprise level monitoring and maintenance of end of day batches
• Data Management skills and attention to detail
• Strong business analysis skills
• Full understanding of the SDLC
• The ability to influence outside the area of assigned formal authority; consequently the person should be diplomatic and exhibit cultural and political awareness
Education and Accreditation
College/University degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and business or equivalent work experience.