IT Software Engineer - FX Technology C++ development
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Mar 18
"Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? " We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of our team to further develop and deploy our Middle Office Repository (Risk Management and Lyfecycle System) according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
"You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange IT team, based in Singapore. We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams."
Your experience and skills
- experience in software and development in complex real time systems
- experience in application language and technology architecture: (C++ on UNIX, XML, IBM MQ, Tibco RV, shell scripts, Corba, Solaris (X86))
- experience in multi-threaded design, development and implementation for low latency and complex real time systems
- experience in database technologies: Sybase OpenClientServer
- experience in real time XML message processing and transformation.
- knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Rates products
- systematic approach to business analysis and innovation
- experience working with the Agile development methodology"
- a good communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
- proactive and creative multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
– familiar with good software engineering practices
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– passionate about what you do. You value excellence, learning and integrity
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture"
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.