IT Security Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 14 Dec 17
Are you a team player? Do you have a background and knowledge in Cyber Security? We're looking for someone like this to:
- be responsible for the operations for detecting security vulnerabilities present in platforms, infrastructure, networks and common production applications for the UBS global enterprise
- review and risk rating of security vulnerabilities pertinent to the UBS infrastructure, operating the vulnerability management toolkit to detect vulnerabilities and security risks across the enterprise
- driving and tracking the security remediation progress across various responsible teams globally
- manage the ongoing development and maintenance of reports and metrics to provide a visualization of the Bank's vulnerability management effectiveness and security position,
- identify weaknesses in controls in order to drive change and improvements and measure the success of these change initiatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Vulnerability Management provides the service of detecting, assessing and managing the vulnerabilities in the UBS IT infrastructure and all related applications. Vulnerability Management Operations team initiates remediation together with the infrastructure Teams and Risk Teams to reduce possible risks.
Your experience and skills
- ideally 8+ years experience working in IT, with at least 5 years experience working within a technical security capacity, specifically a vulnerability management and/or security operations space in a large distributed enterprise
- a passion and enthusiasm for IT Security. (You stay up to date with technology trends, and security threats and vulnerabilities)
- excellent analytical skills, with the ability to breakdown complex problems into actionable steps without over-simplification.
- ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad-range of technical and non-technical staff in an intelligent, articulate and persuasive manner
- results oriented, able to influence outcomes with a hands-on attitude
- lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative. Has the ability to work under pressure on exciting projects
- a team player with a collaborative work ethic
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.