IT Security Manager/ Cyber Security/ IT Infrastructure
- Market Rate
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 21 Feb 19
My client a leading Indian bank whom is looking to hire an experienced IT Security Manager/ Senior Manager to manage the IT Security within the bank. Candidate with local Singapore market experience and who doesn't require sponsorship will be preferred.
- Ensure alignment of Branch IT policies and procedures between those specified by Head Office and Monetary Authority of Singapore ("MAS") as to implement, monitor and continuously upgrade these policies and procedures to reflect the current environment. e.g. Branch SOP include MAS BYOD etc
- To convey and assess the IT standards as defined by MAS and to communicate the same to HO and to ensure adherence and implementation in the systems/application housed at Singapore branch and in India.
- Monitor, review and supervise the outsource service provider performance using various performance tools such as Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements, operational errors and site visits. .
- MAS 634 – secrecy on outsourcing and other circulars released by MAS from time to time.
- Due diligence check on user’s system to ensure no security breach and machines are hardened as per Bank's policy and MAS TRM rules and regulations.
- Manage various technology related operations of the Branch and to liaise with various BTG teams at Head Office for technical solutions. e.g. DLP
- Formulate business impact plans for business continuity planning and conduct business disaster recovery drills.
- Support Branch IT infrastructure related system problem e.g. hardware, software, VRM, Dealing room, telephone application/system to ensure system availability.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors and Regulators in their independent review of the Branch technology and to follow through for complete timely implementations of observations made by the auditors or regulators e.g. internet separation for all payment systems, SACH PSP.
- To work closely with various Branch project teams to support the IT set-up (e.g. FAST hardware, connectivity etc) and to trouble-shoot in the event of hardware or software failure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum experience of 8 years and above
- Solid understanding of MAS guidelines and procedures.
- Team management experience is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.