Antaes is looking for an IT Security Engineer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Working with business application project teams to ensure IT security compliance with group, business line or territory policies
- IT Security risk assessment of business application projects
- Contributing to IT security-related architecture committees
- Keeping records of security inventories such as security risk assessment files, security cartography, application inventory, etc
- Coordination with IT teams and other security teams at the project level
- Periodic reporting of security status to IT Security Domain Head
- Source-code review on critical applications in Security
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in the IT industry with a strong background in computer operations, software development, and network administration.
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Extended knowledge of IT Security concepts
- Good understanding of various banking business domains
- Network protocols and network connectivity concepts; Firewall and Internet technologies
- Secure application design and architecture principles
- Secure access control mechanisms: Encryption and Key Management techniques
- Various Operating Systems and Databases
- Knowledge of understanding digital transformation and mobile technologies and Cloud.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Knowhow of ASIA regulatory requirements
- IT Security Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Knowledge of security principles like, security by design
- Knowledge in technologies like OAuth, Single Sign On, API based approach, TDD, BDD
- Experience in banking application development environments is a plus
- Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner.
- To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
- To be organized and meticulous.
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming skills.
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion.
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered