BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
As part of APAC BIS IT Governance team and with strong adherence with IT Security team and IT Operational Permanent Control team, the successful candidate will contribute to APAC on site-reviews and IT risks assessments, IT regulatory compliance, IT governance deployment and IT Security controls optimization.
APAC unscheduled downtime reports will be executed and published on a regular basis. The tasks of the APAC IT Governance officer will include the collection of information, the analysis and preparation of dashboard and reports. The APAC IT Governance officer helps in the preparation of Steering Committees in order to present the dashboards and reports to Stakeholders.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate analytical skills and good understanding of Information Security. Having experience of large organizations with financial services context and awareness of the demands of local regulators would be appreciated. Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities APAC Third Party Security Review and follow-up
- Conduct Third Party Security Reviews in accordance to TPSR procedures (on-site review, IT outsourcing risks)
- Perform periodic follow-up of outstanding Action Plans with external suppliers as well as business owners Regulatory Compliance
- Participate in Technology Risks Management self-assessment
- Ensure compliance of internal framework with APAC regulations and with standards and international framework Dashboard and reports
- Collect data from various parties for unscheduled downtime reporting
- Prepare and publish dashboard/reports
- Prepare steering committee presentations for Management meeting Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- A solid background in Information Security or Compliance field (at least 2 years of experience)
- Solid experience of data analysis (excel functionalities )
- Excellent reporting capabilities (KPIs/KRIs, dashboards, metrics, assessment …)
- Solid understanding and experience in Finance industry is a must
- Good understanding of APAC regulatory environment for Technology Risks Management
- To have good coordination skills
- To be innovative and creative
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Presents numerical data effectively (Charts, presentation)
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage several initiatives and keep these on-track simultaneously
- Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and the priorities Specific Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent in IT discipline
- Professional credentials in relevant cyber security disciplines, such as ITIL-SM, ITGI, CGEIT, CISM, CISA or CISSP, including CISSP-ISSMP, would be "a plus"