IT Project Portfolio Governance - IT PMO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the governance of standards across all IT projects within the portfolio.
- Govern critical project implementations deliveries and analyse trends, anomalies and behaviours for risk and control management reporting.
- Conduct gap analysis of new regulations and Bank's policies to established processes / guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Review and identify technology risk/security gaps, vulnerabilities, associated risks and mitigation measures in our internal processes.
- Continue to enhance existing policies and procedures to align with latest industry practices.
- Implement effective process and risk compliance controls including new regulatory updates highlighting any non-conformances from process view.
- Provide advisory services to project managers and Group subsidiaries on project governance, risk and control processes.
- Perform project portfolio analysis in the forms of comprehensive reports and dashboards for reporting to stakeholders and tracking of relevant performance metrics including project financials and capital expenditures.
- Perform comparative analysis to capture trends and behaviours of performance over the years down to project detail level to establish targets to be achieved.
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in areas of project management, risk management, IT audit, or information security, especially from a consulting/banking background.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC would be an advantage.
- Experience in the following areas are an added advantage:
- Project Management Systems, Tools, and Processes and how this are practically used in PMO or Project Environment
- Business intelligence and analytics delivery via visualisation toolsets such as QlikView, Tableau, or Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Meticulous, analytical and result oriented, with ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills, able to analyse data, identify trends and reporting results.
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Energetic, highly organized, assertive with good negotiation and problem-solving skills to deal with situations of differing opinions, and to intervene and escalate when necessary