IT Project Manager (Infrastructure/ Cybersecurity)
Responsibilities: • Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Infrastructure/Cybersecurity related projects.
• Work in partnership with front office, group risk, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Establish project plans, resources, budgets, schedule and assign tasks.
• Manage and drive project activities across multiple infra departments, TISO, and Users in a matrix organisation.
• Manage Stakeholders and communication
• Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
• Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
• Plan and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (user requirements, project plan, technical specification, test strategy, test plan, etc).
• Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders. Qualifications
• Knowledge in banking infrastructure/Cybersecurity is essential
• Experience in banking applications will be an added advantage
• Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
• Tertiary (Degree) education required
• More than 8 years in project management in Banking IT delivering multiple Infrastructure/Cybersecurity projects
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
• Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
• Self starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
• Ability to resolve complex problems creatively